Monday, February 14, 2011

Perfect Brownies.....Who Can Resist?!!

When it comes to chocolate I have some serious weaknesses. One of my favorite chocolate indulgences are Brownies! Who doesn't love a perfectly baked, warm-from-the-oven, fudgy piece of heaven?!

After trying a brownie baked in my dear friend's new brownie pan - the kind that makes each brownie look as if it was baked individually - I was hooked! I have all too much experience with ragged-edged brownies that taste wonderful but look a bit scrappy by the time I get them cut and on to a serving plate. I need what this type of pan can offer...."individual" brownies that look as fabulous as they taste.


Well, as luck would have it, I was perusing Kohl's the other day (gift card burning in my wallet) when I spotted The Perfect Brownie Pan Kit nestled low on a clearance shelf. I wasn't sure this was the same pan as my friend had used, but the concept seemed to be the same. For only $9.99 I was willing to take a chance and try it out.

Using a box mix (the only way to go in my opinion), I decided to put the pan to the test. It was so easy and the results were amazing! I LOVE having the brownies cut and ready to serve without the crumbly mess that used to be seemingly unavoidable. The nonstick pan didn't require a grease/flour prep like my glass pan and the clean up was effortless!

I give this pan a giant thumps UP!

If you want to find the clearance deal at Kohl's....act quickly! I noticed it was already removed from their website. There are other online sellers if you can't find it at your Kohl's; the best deal being found at perfectbrownietv.com for the price of $19.95 for two pans (one for you, one for a gift) plus $8.95 shipping and handling.

enjoy the chocolatey goodness of fresh-baked brownies!

-dw.

No comments: